Recipe by Jellyqueen
This is so easy and quick. All you need to go with this is your favorite salad and bread. The best part is, you only have one pan to wash!!!
Top Review by Pets'R'us
This was very simple and very good! It was a shame it was such hot and humid weather here when I made it because I would have enjoyed it even more. The only thing I did different was I added some fresh garlic and when I served it I topped it with a good handful of chopped parsley.
- 4 cube steaks
- 1 (8 ounce) package macaroni noodles
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can spicy hot V8
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, onions and peppers
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry cube steak as usual and drain.
- Boil macaroni as package states.
- Place meat back in skillet.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over steaks.
- Layer noodles next.
- Add tomatoes and V8 juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- If more liquid is needed, add water.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes.