1/2 Photos of Meal in a Spud
1 hr 15 mins
my mom got tired of washing so many dishes,so i came up with this.this makes a lot of "stuff" for the filling.please plan ahead this takes sometime to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1rinse potatoes well.
- 2make a slit in each potato,but not all the way through.
- 3bake at 350* for 1 hour or until tender.
- 4cool until potatoes can be handled without getting burned.
- 5split in half,remove cooked potato,leaving a shell.
- 6mix together rest of ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- 7(you might want to add a little milk so it won't be to thick).
- 8divide filling evenly between the shells.
- 9bake again at 350* for 30 or until golden brown.
- 10if you like serve it with a salad and your favorite hot rolls.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meal in a Spud
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.7
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.6 mg
- Sodium 1481.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 27.9 g