Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
my mom got tired of washing so many dishes,so i came up with this.this makes a lot of "stuff" for the filling.please plan ahead this takes sometime to make
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chopped ham
- 1 cup cooked chopped broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cheese (what ever kind you like)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- rinse potatoes well.
- make a slit in each potato,but not all the way through.
- bake at 350* for 1 hour or until tender.
- cool until potatoes can be handled without getting burned.
- split in half,remove cooked potato,leaving a shell.
- mix together rest of ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- (you might want to add a little milk so it won't be to thick).
- divide filling evenly between the shells.
- bake again at 350* for 30 or until golden brown.
- if you like serve it with a salad and your favorite hot rolls.
We're big fans of broccoli and I was looking for different ways to prepare it. We are also very fond of stuffed potatoes and when I came across your recipe, I thought Bingo! We really enjoyed this and will be making it again.