Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ground beef, tomatoes, corn and pasta makes this a very hearty meal.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 quart canned tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
- 2 cups pasta
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and green pepper.
- Drain and add the salt, pepper, paprika, tomatoes, mustard, brown sugar and vinegar.
- Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add the corn and continue to cook for another 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water and drain.
- Add the pasta to the ground beef mixture, stir to combine and serve.
DH loved this. That makes it a winner for me. Thanks for posting.
This is very good. My baby loved this. Maybe it needs a bit more sauce. We liked the addition of corn. Thanks Charlotte :) Made for 123 hit wonders.