Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Hearty winter meal that is quick and includes a veggie!
- 453.59 g browned ground beef
- 297.66 g can tomato soup
- 2 (907.18 g) can green beans
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese or 473.18 ml colby-monterey jack cheese
- 709.77 ml Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place al dente green beans in bottom of glass casserole pan.
- Mix browned ground beef with tomato soup.
- Pour over green beans.
- Plop potatoes on top.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake for 60 minutes.