This sounded very good from the local newspaper--have not tried it yet.
Make and share this Meal in a Bowl - Noodle Soup - for 1 Double for 2 (Vegetarian) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 -5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1⁄2 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 stalk broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package udon noodles (Asian or ethnic section of supermarket) or 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package yakisoba noodles (Asian or ethnic section of supermarket)
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- Heat the oil in a medium pan.
- Add the mushroom, garlic, red pepper and broccoli and stir fry until the veggies are beginning to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the contents of the flavouring from the noodle pack and pour over the boiling water.
- Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes until just tender and boiling hot.