- 946.0 ml clam juice
- 946.0 ml clam, minced
- 453.59 g potato, diced small
- 226.79 g onion, diced
- 56.69 g flour
- 473.0 ml milk
- 473.0 ml half-and-half
- white pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in butter until transparent.
- Add flour and blend; cook for 4-5 minutes but do not brown.
- Add clams and clam juice. Cook and stir until smooth and comes to a boil.
- Cook potatoes in a different pot until done.
- Drain potatoes and add to clam mixture.
- Adjust seasoning to taste with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and blend.