Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a rendition of the Dairy Queen Flamethrower sauce but way better and hotter. Using this recipe will result in some hot hot sauce. Please subtract the peppers and hot elements if you do not like spicy items.
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 4 jalapeno peppers (use at your descretion)
- 1⁄4 cup of dan t cayenne pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 cup of dan t white hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Make sure the peppers are finely chopped.
- Mix all and stir toghether well.
- From here your mouth will burn and you will enjoy the outstanding flavour of hot peppers.