Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a copycat version of McDonald's McFalafel sandwich, served in Egypt and other Middle Eastern countries.
- 1 (6 ounce) box falafel mix (Near East brand)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 8 teaspoons tahini sauce
- Prepare and fry falafel. Be sure to shape into 4 hamburger sized patties. They should be 4-5 inches across.
- Once falafel is done, it is time to assemble the sandwiches.
- Start with the bottom bun. Add a falafel patty.
- Top the falafel patty with a tomato slice, lettuce leaf and 1/4 of the minced onions.
- On the top bun, spread 2 tsp tahini sauce and top your creation. Do the same for the other three sandwiches.