1/3 Photos of Mcdonald's Egg Mcmuffin
The Cloner's Note:
Pretty Much A Exact Copy Of The Famous Egg McMuffin! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Egg McM ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split the English muffin and toast it or grill the faces until brown in a hot pan set over medium heat.
- 2Keep the pan hot.
- 3Find a shallow can - such as an 8-ounce sliced pineapple can - that has the same diameter as the English muffin.
- 4Cut off both ends of the can and thoroughly clean it.
- 5Spray a coating of nonstick spray on the inside of the can, and place it into the hot pan so that it heats up.
- 6When the can is hot, spray more nonstick spray over the surface of the pan, and pour the egg substitute into the can.
- 7Salt the egg.
- 8Place the slice of Canadian bacon into the same pan to heat up while the egg cooks.
- 9When the egg seems to be firming upon top, use a knife to scrape around the edge of the can to help release the egg.
- 10Carefully pull the can off the egg, then flip the egg over and cook it for an additional minute or so.
- 11Build the sandwich by first placing the slice of American cheese on the bottom half of the English muffin.
- 12Place the egg on top of the cheese.
- 13Stack the Canadian bacon on the egg.
- 14Top the sandwich off with the top half of the English muffin.
- 15Microwave the sandwich for 10 to 15 seconds until warm, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mcdonald's Egg Mcmuffin
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 1075.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 23.1 g