Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top Secret Recipe Version, from Todd Wilbur.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons nestle nesquik instant chocolate drink mix (for chocolate shake)
- 3 tablespoons strawberry-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder (for strawberry shake)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (for vanilla shake)
- Combine all ingredients for the shake flavor of your choice in a blender and mix on high speed until smooth. Stop blender, stir if necessary, and blend again to help combine the ingredients.
- Pour into two 12-ounce cups.
Made the strawberry version of the milkshake for DH and the vanilla for me. I did add use vanilla bean ice cream which was delicious. Made for Fall Pick a Chef 2012 tag game.