1/1 Photo of Mcdonalds Caramel Frappe
This is the closest recipe I have found for McDonalds Caramel Frape
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I USE 2 Tablespoons of GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL VANILLA CARAMEL LATTE from the makers of Maxwell House INSTEAD of Folgers Caramel Groove Cafe Latte Mix, but this site does not recognize it because it is new.
- 2Fill your blender almost to the top.
- 3Add skim milk to blender.
- 4Mix 2 TBSP Vanilla Caramel Latte with your coffee until dissolved than add to blender.
- 5Blend on Med To High Speed. My blender has a Frappe speed and that is what I use. Blend until you reach the consistency you prefer. You can always add more milk if this mixture is to thick. If you do not use enough Ice, it will be very watery and it will not be anything like McDonalds Frappe.
- 6Top with Whipped Cream and Caramel. I also stir in some Caramel before adding the Whipped Cream. But to each his own.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mcdonalds Caramel Frappe
Serving Size: 1 (594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 103.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g