Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the closest recipe I have found for McDonalds Caramel Frape
Make and share this Mcdonalds Caramel Frappe recipe from Food.com.
- I USE 2 Tablespoons of GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL VANILLA CARAMEL LATTE from the makers of Maxwell House INSTEAD of Folgers Caramel Groove Cafe Latte Mix, but this site does not recognize it because it is new.
- Fill your blender almost to the top.
- Add skim milk to blender.
- Mix 2 TBSP Vanilla Caramel Latte with your coffee until dissolved than add to blender.
- Blend on Med To High Speed. My blender has a Frappe speed and that is what I use. Blend until you reach the consistency you prefer. You can always add more milk if this mixture is to thick. If you do not use enough Ice, it will be very watery and it will not be anything like McDonalds Frappe.
- Top with Whipped Cream and Caramel. I also stir in some Caramel before adding the Whipped Cream. But to each his own.
Very good. Taste like McD's caramel frappe. I used a shot of espresso rather than brewed coffee.
this taste amazing ..so close to the mcdonalds frappe...10/10
I absolutely love McDonald's Caramel Frappe so much that I was paying $3.39 a day for one! This recipe is FABULOUS! It tastes just like the McDonald's Frappe and costs WAY less. Thank you so much!!! I am in Frappe heaven!!!