1/5 Photos of Mcdonald's Breakfast Burritos
Jenny White's Note:
Years ago, while in high school, I worked at McDonald's when they first came out with these wonderful creations. It has been many years and I still love to make them. I think they have changed it over the years for the dollar menu but this is the ORIGINAL recipe. Sometimes when I don't have fresh tomatoes I substitute a little salsa or some drained Rotel tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sausage, eggs, tomatoes, onions, chillies, salt and pepper.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat until eggs are done.
- 3Fill a tortilla with some egg mixture and top with a slice of cheese.
- 4Garnish with salsa and sour cream.
- 5Roll up and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mcdonald's Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.1
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 211.6 mg
- Sodium 525.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g