Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I see there is another version of this recipe on here. I found this somewhere, but have never tried, it, so I am not sure which one is better.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Place sauce in covered container and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Stir the sauce a couple times as it chills.