Recipe by Chef GreanEyes
couldn't find any meatloaf seasoning packet-type recipes on here (cuz i don't like to buy them) for more flavor. found this little gem on petitchef.com
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry spices and seal in ziploc or vacuum seal bag (or jar).
- MEATLOAF DIRECTIONS:1 package Meat Loaf Seasoning Mix, 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 2 slices bread, finely crumbled or 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs, 1/2 cup ketchup.
- Mix Seasoning Mix, ground beef or turkey, eggs, milk and bread crumbs in large bowl (Ialso add the ketchup in this step). Shape into a loaf. Place loaf in a shallow baking pan or 9x5-inch loaf pan. Spread ketchup over top of loaf.
- Bake in preheated 375F oven 1 hour or until cooked through. Makes 10 servings, approx 3oz each.