Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Described as "Flavors of premium vanilla and chocolate blend together to make a wonderful combination in these favorite chocolate chip cookies" Posted for safe keeping.
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Not happy with McCormick's. I followed a recipe on the back of a bottle of vanilla to make cookies. They turned out a big puddle of goo with little piles of chips in it. Triple checked the recipe. I followed it correctly. Then went on line and found the bottle said 1/4 cup flour and the recipe is 3 1/4 cups flour. And I can't get the sign in to work on their web page to complain!