Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
this is from mccormicks little recipe packets.
- 2.46 ml fennel seed
- 4.92 ml basil leaves
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml crushed rosemary
- 2.46 ml oregano leaves
- 2.46 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 680.38 g chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2inch thick wedges
- 425.24 g cannellini beans
- 411.06 g diced tomatoes, undrained
- 59.14 ml red wine or 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml salt
- 170.09 g Baby Spinach
- heat oil in large skillet on med-high heat. add chicken; cook and stir 10 minutes or until browned. remove chicken from skillet. add onion and fennel seed; cook and sir on medium heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- stir in beans, tomatoes, red wine, remaining spices, and salt. bring to boil, sirring frequently. reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes. return chicken to skillet.
- stir in spinach. cover. cook 5 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.