- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2inch thick wedges
- 15 ounces cannellini beans
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup red wine or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oil in large skillet on med-high heat. add chicken; cook and stir 10 minutes or until browned. remove chicken from skillet. add onion and fennel seed; cook and sir on medium heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- stir in beans, tomatoes, red wine, remaining spices, and salt. bring to boil, sirring frequently. reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes. return chicken to skillet.
- stir in spinach. cover. cook 5 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.