Recipe by IJustThrewItTogether
From the McCormick spice website. Makes a great Thanksgiving side dish
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Easy to put together, rich tasting, crusty top. I would reduce the sugar by half--just a little too sweet for my taste. Overall, a good comfort casserole. Thanks for posting.
- 12 ounces whole kernel corn
- 2 (17 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mccormick's season salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon mocormick's instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the whole corn, the cream corns and the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine corn starch, season salt, dry mustard, onion.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the milk and butter.
- Pour into a 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 60 minutes, stirring after 1/2 hour.