Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun way to use up that cranberry sauce after the holidays! I begged the bartender for this recipe and he finally gave in. I LOVE these!
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lime juice (approx the juice of 1 lime)
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila (they use reposado)
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 2 basil leaves
- Muddle the basil leaves in the bottom of a rocks glass and fill with ice.
- In a shaker with ice, shake together the lime juice, syrup, tequila, triple sec and cranberry sauce until mixed (10 seconds or less) and pour over ice into glass.