Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from a box of McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract. I'm assuming the cook time is per batch.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons mccormick pure vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon about 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are browned.