1/2 Photos of Mc Mummys Burgers
Catherine Robson's Note:
The mint had overtaken my herb garden...and so began the discovery of my children's favourite meal. It is a simple rustic recipe, which makes my life easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint (the more the merrier)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil, for cooking
- 1Mix all burger patty ingredients together well.
- 2Use hands to divide the mixture into 4 round flat spotty green patties.
- 3Heat a frypan on medium heat and brush with oil.
- 4Cook the patties about 4 minutes on each side (or longer if required).
- 5(Once you have flipped the patty once, start preparing the burger bun by toasting the top and bottom halves of burger bun under the grill) When burger patties are cooked place a cheese slice on each, and remove the frypan from heat.
- 6(cheese will melt slightly while you prepare the buns) Place bottom half of the toasted burger bun on each dinner plate and top with ranch dressing, lettuce and tomato.
- 7Then add burger patty and tomato sauce and top with the bun lids.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mc Mummys Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.5
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 850.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 35.7 g