Them's the biscuits served at America's most popular stop for breakfast, partners - simple to make and gosh darn tasty. Get yourself some Bisquick and buttermilk and crank up the oven for a clone that's become one very frequent request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine the baking mix, buttermilk, sugar, salt, and half of the melted margarine in a medium bowl. Mix until well blended.
- 3Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 30 seconds, or until dough becomes elastic.
- 4Roll dough to about 3/4-inch thick and punch out biscuits using a 3-inch cutter. Arrange the punched-out dough on an ungreased baking sheet, and bake for 10 to12 minutes or until the biscuits are golden on top and have doubled in height.
- 5Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush each one with a light coating of the remaining melted margarine. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mc Donald's Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 451.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g