Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received an email today with a few different copycat recipes in it. This one is a little bit different from the other one that is posted on Zaar. Let's see...
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon white onion, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well.
- Place sauce in a covered container and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, so that the flavors blend. Stir the sauce a couple of times as it chills.