1/1 Photo of Mc Donald's Big Mac.....almost!!!!!
gingerkitten D's Note:
Once upon a time I worked at McDonald's, and I used to make a TON of these things...this is how it works...we used reconstituted onions (ewww!) and canned sauce, but this is pretty darn close....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 453.59 g hamburger, in 8 thin patties, 1/10 lb each (approximately)
- 8 slice pickles
- finely chopped onion (at McD's these are reconstituted)
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- salt and pepper
- 4 slice yellow American cheese
- 1Make the sauce: Mix the sauce ingredients together until you get kind of a light orange colored sauce.
- 2Add more or less mayo according to taste.
- 3Adjust the recipe for more sauce if desired.
- 4Take four of the buns and remove the tops.
- 5Save the tops for another recipe.
- 6Toast the buns and start to cook the meat.
- 7A FOREMAN GRILL is most like the grill used at McDonald's, but you can do it any other way you want.
- 8(You can cook the meat and put aside until your buns are ready, or work quickly and finish simultaneously) Spread out the bun bottoms (you will have 8) on a baking sheet.
- 9Put sauce on all of these (the closer 4 will be the middle layer).
- 10Sprinkle buns with minced onions (we used a good pinch).
- 11Follow the onions with the shredded lettuce.
- 12For the four closest buns, top each with 2 pickles and for the four farthest top each with a slice of cheese.
- 13IF you are a TRULY skilled Big Mac Maker your buns will be ready as soon as your meat is ready, but it takes practice.
- 14Put the 8 pieces of meat onto all of the 8 buns.
- 15Take the four pickle side buns and move on top of the cheese side buns.
- 16Top with the bun"lids" and enjoy your Big Mac's!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mc Donald's Big Mac.....almost!!!!!
Serving Size: 1 (922 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.0
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 1007.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 34.9 g