Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "McMenu: Do-It-Yourself McDonald's Restaurant Recipes".
- 1⁄2 cup kraft original flavor barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup bullseye original barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- Combine the ingredients very well. Microwave on high for about 30 seconds, then stir again.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Makes about 6.5 ounces (6 packets) of McDonald's Barbecue Sauce.
This has to be as close as it gets! It's definitely a great alternative to trying to save a bunch of packets. Ever so slightly off, but then who knows what McDonalds puts in there to get that patented taste...? Still, a new staple in my house and a definite 5 star recipe!!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! I have been wanting the recipe for Mc Donald's BBQ for ever! I made this and put it on a grilled turkey burger last night. It taste exactly like Mc Donald's!! This is a keeper!