1/1 Photo of Mc Cormick Poultry Seasoning (Copycat)
The Spice Guru's Note:
My reverse-engineered recipe for McCormick's popular salt-free poultry seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MEASURE and add the thyme, sage, marjoram, and rosemary into a clean spice mill or coffee grinder.
- 2PROCESS mixture until between a fine and medium grind.
- 3STOP then shake spice mill.
- 4ADD the black pepper and the nutmeg.
- 5PROCESS for 5 seconds.
- 6STOP then shake mill again.
- 7TRANSFER mixture to a resealable container or funnel into a clean spice bottle then seal.
- 8WIPE the spice mill or coffee grinder parts clean using a dampened paper napkin and/or cotton swab followed with a dry paper napkin.
- 9STORE seasoning tightly sealed in a cool, dry place away from light.
- 10USE and enjoy in your favorite poultry recipes.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mc Cormick Poultry Seasoning (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g