My reverse-engineered recipe for McCormick's popular salt-free poultry seasoning.
Make and share this Mc Cormick Poultry Seasoning (Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- MEASURE and add the thyme, sage, marjoram, and rosemary into a clean spice mill or coffee grinder.
- PROCESS mixture until between a fine and medium grind.
- STOP then shake spice mill.
- ADD the black pepper and the nutmeg.
- PROCESS for 5 seconds.
- STOP then shake mill again.
- TRANSFER mixture to a resealable container or funnel into a clean spice bottle then seal.
- WIPE the spice mill or coffee grinder parts clean using a dampened paper napkin and/or cotton swab followed with a dry paper napkin.
- STORE seasoning tightly sealed in a cool, dry place away from light.
- USE and enjoy in your favorite poultry recipes.