Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one of "mom's" catering recipes! Enjoy! This is a very fun and colorful appetizer for parties! See the directions for topping ideas!
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix, such as Hidden Valley
- In 3 separate bowls, place 1 block of cream cheese.
- Combine 1 with bleu cheese, 1 with cheddar, and 1 with ranch dressing mix.
- Layer each cream cheese mixture in a 9in pie plate as follows: blue mix, cheddar mix, and ranch mix.
- Create 6 or 8 "sections" on top of pie with toothpicks or mark with a knife.
- Of course you may top with anything you want, but we have used the following: Chopped olives, chopped walnuts/pecans, caviar, baby shrimp, chopped scallions, pimento, and crisp crumbled bacon.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers.
- Cheese part may be made ahead and chilled, top just before serving!