Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This can be made using diced chicken, thinly sliced beef or diced pork. The meat you use can be leftovers. I specifically use the Asparagus Stir Fry because it doesn't contain water chestnuts as my husband doesn't like them.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth or 2⁄3 cup beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- cooking oil
- 1 -2 cup meat (sliced thin or diced)
- 16 ounces asparagus (1 package flav-r-pac quick & easy asparagus, stir fry)
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefresh yakisoba noodles
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Place frozen vegetables in a bowl and cover with water.
- Place noodles in another bowl and cover with hot water.
- After vegetables have separated and thawed, drain.
- Tear noodles into 4 pieces or just separate them, leave in bowl for a few more minutes, then drain.
- Brown meat in oil.
- Add drained vegetables and noodles.
- Stir together; then add first 5 ingredients which you have set aside.
- Stir until sauce thickens and vegetables are done.