1/2 Photos of Maytag Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
This is from Kincaids Restaurant in Redondo Beach, Ca. When I tried it at the restaurant, I had to have the recipe, which I found on the web. It is the best blue cheese salad dressing ever !!! The Maytag Blue Cheese is so creamy and delicious, like no other. It's not cheap, but worth every dime if you can find it. If you can't find it, you can substitute Danish Blue Cheese, or your personal favorite. It should be refrigerated overnight. I'm guessing on the servings amount, it makes about 1-1/2 cups. Serve it over iceberg lettuce wedges with your choice of other veggies, i.e tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 ounces buttermilk
- 4 ounces maytag blue cheese, crumbled
- 1Dissolve spices into vinegar, Worcestershire, and Tabasco.
- 2Combine with sour cream and mayonnaise.
- 3Thin dressing with buttermilk, add Maytag blue cheese and refrigerate overnight.
- 4It is best served on Iceberg lettuce wedges.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maytag Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.8
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 869.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: