Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
An easy as way to bake chicken legs and very popular with kids around here.
- 8 -12 chicken legs (drumsticks)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry (mild & aromatic)
- sufficient breadcrumbs
- preheat oven to 200C/ 390F.
- mix curry powder with mayonnaise.
- the following is better done by 2 people, one for the mayonnaise, one for the crumbs.
- coat drumsticks in curry-mayonnaise and crumb them.
- as they tend to stick I prefer to put them on some kind of lattice,grill in the oven.
- bake for~20-30 minutes& turn.
- bake another~20 minutes or until golden brown.