1 hr 10 mins
Chef #587784's Note:
This is a recipe my grandmother used to make for us all the time. I'm talking about in the late 1950's and early 1960's. I remember how good it was either hot or cold. Hope you'll try it and see!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix mayonnaise with milk. Wisk until smooth.
- 22. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to mayonnaise mixture. Mix well.
- 33. Dip each chicken piece into mayonnaise mixture until coated. Allow excess to drip off.
- 44. Roll chicken in bread crumbs until coated well. Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- 55. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Raise heat to 425 and bake an additional 15 minutes to crisp crumbs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mayonnaise Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1021.3
- Calories from Fat 593
- Total Fat 65.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 254.7 mg
- Sodium 1237.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 64.5 g