Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My hubby always talks about his mom's mayo cake. I've never had such a cake before, in fact the only place I think about putting my mayo is on sammies and salads. Got this recipe from about.com. If you have other better than this one, please let me know!!
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, soda and salt.
- Cream together the sugar, mayonnaise, water and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
- Pour batter into greased and floured layer cake pans (or a 9- x 13-inch pan).
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.