Recipe by senseicheryl
I saw this on the Hellmann's website this morning. I think I will make this for the hubby this morning. Let me know what you think...
- 3 cups blueberries, fresh (or you can use 12 oz. frozen blueberries or a 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling)
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°. In shallow 8 x 8-inch baking dish, arrange blueberries; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Using fingers, gently squeeze dough to form crumbs. Evenly sprinkle crumbs over blueberries.
- Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden.