1/2 Photos of Mayonnaise Biscuits
This is the very first recipe I ever made by myself. I think I was probably around 11-12 years old. Boy, did I think I was so grown-up cooking biscuits! I know you're probably thinking "mayonnaise in biscuits"...but you really should try them. They are so good! I just found this recipe again...haven't made these in years. I can't wait to cook them again. Cook time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- 3Combine all ingredients well so that the dough is smooth.
- 4Drop the dough by spoonfuls into the muffin tins.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven approx.
- 630 minutes or until biscuits are done.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mayonnaise Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 309.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g