Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm obsessed with mixing sweet and spicy flavors. This recipe is one of my favorites that pair the two tastes. These are hot so beware.
- 2 lbs chicken drummettes or 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- cajun seasoning
- cayenne pepper
- season chicken to taste with cajun seasoning and cayenne.
- Deep fry wings at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oil.
- Let wings rest while oil comes back to temperature.
- Mix chili sauce, honey and vinegar.
- Deef fry wings for another 5 minutes until crispy.
- Drain oil from chicken and toss with wing sauce.
- Serve with ranch dressing.