Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy chicken & veggie dish
- 1 lb chicken thigh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon light margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups green beans, washed and chopped
- 1 yellow squash, washed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups quinoa (cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Place chicken , water, salt, pepper, margarine, and celery in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook one side 8 minutes then add spices.
- Turn chicken and add veggies.
- Cover & cook 10 minutes. Veggies should be tender & chicken cooked through.
- Add cooked quinoa and heat until all liquids are absorbed.
- Spoon into individual plates and sprinkle with cilantro.