1/1 Photo of Max's Ultimate Corn Muffins
Max Maloney's Note:
I tried the "Delicious Corn Muffins" recipe posted here from "Top Secret Recipes" and found that it was lacking in a few areas, so here's my version. I changed some ingredients and gave more detailed instructions on how to mix them. This is the best muffin I have ever had, period. Be sure not to overcook them, they are done when the edges of the muffin are golden brown and the top is still yellow. (Note: it says 0-2/3 cup of sugar, this is a typo. It should say 2/3 cup)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 3In a mixer, beat butter until creamy.
- 4Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 5Add eggs while mixing, then honey.
- 6Slowly add dry ingredients while mixing.
- 7Add buttermilk while mixing.
- 8Add corn, use a spatula to stir kernels into batter.
- 9Lightly butter a 12 cup muffin pan and fill cups 3/4 full with batter.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes, until muffins are golden brown on edges and yellow on top.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Max's Ultimate Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 274.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g