- 1 pudding (4 serving box)
- 2 teaspoons butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Make Pudding according to box but only chill 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press 1/4 mixture into bottom of each custard cup by using bottom of another custard cup.
- Spoon equal amounts of chilled pudding into each cup.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Top each cup with 1 tablespoon of cool whip.
- Sprinkle with crushed Oreos.