Recipe by Max Thames
This bread gets rave reviews when I make it at Summer cookouts. I get requests for it all the time. It's not difficult but the addition of my "secret" ingredient really makes a difference over the standard garlic, butter and Parmesan cheese.
- 1 large French bread (split lengthwise)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 3 -4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 -2 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Split bread lengthwise.
- Mix softened butter, garlic, ranch dressing, and 1/2 the cheese together.
- Spread butter mixture on bread and sprinkle Italian seasoning and remaining cheese evenly over split loaf.
- Place on broiler pan or cookie sheet and broil 5-6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes until nicely browned. Watch carefully to avoid burning.