Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These resemble individual apple crisps- but with bananas and are great for breakfast on the go!
- 6 bananas, peeled, ripe but firm
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter (cold)
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- Slice bananas and place in 6 greased, 1 cup sized custard cups.
- In a measuring cup, combine orange juice and vanilla; pour over bananas.
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, nutmeg and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles small peas. Spoon crumble mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.