- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄4 cup Tang orange crystals, powdered drink
- 3 bananas, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain both pineapple tidbits and mandarin oranges; reserve juices separately.
- Mix dry vanilla pudding mix with pineapple juice.
- Add Tang to mixture and 2 Tablespoons of reserved orange juice.
- Stir in oranges, pineapple and sliced bananas.
- Refrigerate to set up.
- Bananas do not discolor in salad but get mushy if saved too long.