Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe that my Mom got from her friend, Maxine. Maxine worked a lot with people who lived in a particular retirement home in Ohio, and this was an absolute favorite of theirs! Again, another favorite of my Nana as well...Quite simple, and very tasty, I might add...
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix beaten eggs and milk.
- Mix dry ingredients and eggs & milk mixture thoroughly.
- Add cream style corn to mixture.
- Pour into 8 x 8 glass baking dish. Top with the melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- NOTE: I sometimes add a 1/2 cup of bread crumbs to the top BEFORE I top with the melted butter.