Recipe by Margie Brock
This meatloaf is loved by people who do not like meatloaf because it is moist and tastes very good. It is also great leftover for sandwiches. We serve it with creamed potatoes using the sauce as a gravy.
Top Review by poolebrosnsy
We do not like meatloaf however my husband wanted to try one last time to see if we could find one that was moist and tasty. This one really fit the bill and will be standard fare in our house each week. Thank you margie for a wonderful recipe and the topping was what really made this so good. Great job!!!!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 onion, diced small
- 1 bell pepper, diced small
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut in sticks
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (tomatoes with diced chiles)