1/1 Photo of Maxine's Marvelous Peach Pie
Chef #513957's Note:
My wife's aunt gave this recipe to us and it is as advertised, marvelous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend first 8 ingredients in large bowl
- 2Beat at low speed for 1/2 minute.
- 3At medium speed beat for 4 minutes.
- 4Pour into well greased 8x8 pan.
- 5Place peaches on batter.
- 6Mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar & 3 Tbsp peach juice until smooth.
- 7Spread cheese mixture over peaches.
- 8Sprinkle top with 1 Tbsp sugar/1/4 Tsp cinnamon mix.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maxine's Marvelous Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 348.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g