1/1 Photo of Maxine's Curry Pickle (A Sweet Pickle)
This is another prized recipes from our church. It is also the "secret" ingredient in "Maxine's Potato Salad", and many other recipes. I consider this to be one of the staples in our pantry and one of the reasons I grow cucumbers.
My Private Note
pints o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak cucumber slices in salt water overnight.
- 2Drain and rinse.
- 3Make a syrup of last 5 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 4Put cucumbers into syrup and reduce heat to below boiling point.
- 5Stir constantly for 4 minutes.
- 6Place cucumbers in hot sterile jars.
- 7Bring liquid back to boiling point and pour into jars.
- 8They will seal.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maxine's Curry Pickle (A Sweet Pickle)
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 70
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 700.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g