Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Grandma Maxine's recipe from family collection.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 small orange, quartered and seeded
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- Dissolved gelatin in boiling water. Add sugar. Add lemon juice and undrained pineapple. Chill until partially set.
- Grind oranges and cranberries in grinder or food processor. Fold into gelatin mixture along with celery and nuts.
- Let chill until firm.