Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of Grandma Maxine's favorite recipes.
- 147.89 ml margarine
- 591.47 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 453.59 g container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 2 (1190.67 g) can cherry pie filling
- Melt margarine and combine thoroughly with the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Press onto bottom of a 9x13 pan. Blend whipped topping, cream cheese, and powdered sugar with a mixer. Carefully spread this over the pressed crumbs. Evens spread the pie filling over the cheese mixture. Refrigerate.