Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of Grandma Maxine's favorite recipes.
Make and share this Maxine's Cherry Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 10 tablespoons margarine
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- Melt margarine and combine thoroughly with the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Press onto bottom of a 9x13 pan. Blend whipped topping, cream cheese, and powdered sugar with a mixer. Carefully spread this over the pressed crumbs. Evens spread the pie filling over the cheese mixture. Refrigerate.